Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday



I love when I get time with my whole family, especially now that the brother is off at school & I'm often traveling & the sister is busy with work. Our schedules don't all mesh together like they used to, so I appreciate when that still happens. A day like Easter, of course, is helpful for just that.

Asher wanted to get some pictures together because it's been a long time since we've done any sibling shots - goofy or serious. The wind wasn't particularly cooperative or helpful for the hair, but there's much character contained in these photos and that's what makes them fun.




I enjoyed a day of quality time with my family and some friends, and a time to reflect on how grateful I am to be loved, forgiven and redeemed by a Savior who's very much alive. Because of that I can live life - all the ups and downs of it, alike - with peace and hope. And that makes it very much a life worth living. So grateful for that. So humbled.

Hope you all had an equally peaceful, happy and fun-filled Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment