Friday, March 11, 2011

Personal | Florida here I come!

While I had all of the best intentions today of blogging about the photography conference I went to this week, it's officially going to have to wait until next week. Yesterday and today have been insane trying to get a number of different life and business projects done before I leave. Because, in fact, in just two hours I'm hopping on a plane with my husband and heading down to Ft. Lauderdale for much welcomed time in the warmth and sun and with family. It's working out so wonderfully that we get to spend the first few days with Aaron's family, and then I get to join my sister, cousin and grandparents for the rest of the week while Aaron attends a work retreat. It's going to be genuine fun in the sun, and I couldn't be more ready for some relaxation and good fellowship with my loved ones.

So! Have a fabulous week and stay tuned for the many posts that will follow upon my return. :)

12.27.10_TB_0114


No comments:

Post a Comment