Monday, August 22, 2011

Marvelous Mondays | My Wedding Album

One of my favorite things for the past month or so, ever since it's arrived, has been my beeeeautiful wedding album. Full of gorgeous moments captured by the amazing Rebekah Murray, this album is the product of about 6 months of indecision, designing and re-designing on my part. But at long last, I was able to narrow down my favorite photos and with the help of my friend Janet (who designed a handful of the spreads because I was too overwhelmed to know where to start), turned them into some lovely, but simple designs that let the story of the day speak for itself. I realize I'm biased, and it's ok if you don't like it as much as I do. It makes me tremendously happy on a daily basis, so I'm sharing it with you, regardless. :) (Well, sharing most of it....it's pretty extensive, so I left several spreads out...)

Album_0001

Album_0002

Album_0003

Album_0005

Album_0006

Album_0007

Album_0008

Album_0009

Album_0010

Album_0011

Album_0012

I lovvve seeing all of the details together like this!

Album_0013

Some of my very favorite photos from the whole day.

Album_0014

Album_0015

Album_0016

More fun details!

Album_0017

Album_0018

Album_0019

Album_0020

Album_0022

Album_0023

I love that the album comes with this cute pouch to store it in. (And clients, please note: this is the same company I use to get albums for YOU, so yours would be this beautiful and happy, too! :)

Album_0025

Album_0024

Album_0026

It gets stored on our bookshelf, easily accessible for continual enjoyment by me (and friends/family that come over and haven't seen it, yet!)

Album_0028

I love it sooo much and am so happy to have a tangible display of all of the gorgeous photos from mine & Aaron's perfect day. After discovering how seriously happy I am to have it, I'd majorly encourage any and every bride to invest in a beautiful album. It's more than worth it!


2 comments:

  1. It's GORGEOUS Tori! I imagine you'll love it even more as years go by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You did such a beautiful job! Just curious - where did you order it from? So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete