Monday, September 12, 2011

Marvelous Mondays | Givers

Hello again, blog-reading-friends! It's great to be back from (an amazing!) vacation (which I will tell more about in the near future) and getting into the normal routine of life, again.

For today's post, I just had to share the band that I keep finding myself listening to, lately. I first heard of the Givers from Promise Tangeman who mentioned them in one of her blog posts a while back, and I instantly loved them. However, I didn't really spend time listening to all of their stuff until this last week. At times it reminds me a lot of She & Him, (which is wonderful because I love them) and yet they have a perkiness to their sound that's totally unique. Needless to say, you really should just watch the video below and allow yourself to be swept up in the catchy tunes, as well. So, without further ado, my latest music fascination, the Givers:

No comments:

Post a Comment