Sunday, January 15, 2012

Portraits | Daniel & Sally

First of all, I just want to thank everyone who has checked out my NEW SITE and given such positive feedback in these past few days. It's SO exciting to know that others are loving it and excited about it, and mostly, that they feel it reflects ME perfectly. That's exactly what I was going for, so, thank you for the encouragement and affirmation and celebrating along with me! :)

Secondly, I've been meaning to show off this mini shoot that I did with my amazing brother and sister-in-law, Daniel and Sally, at Christmastime in Florida. We were hanging out at my in-law's house (which is beautiful, and the backyard is a lake!) so I couldn't help but snap a few shots of them. Especially since they have NEVER had any kind of official or professional shoot done, except their wedding. No engagement photos, even. And that's just not acceptable! So, I hope you enjoy these few shots of two amazing people who I'm blessed to call family AND friends.

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_001

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_002

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_004

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_005

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_006

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_007

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_008

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_009

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_010

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_011

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_012

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_014

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_015

Isn't Sally SO gorgeous?!

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_016

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_018

bright sunflare florida couple shoot_017






No comments:

Post a Comment