Thursday, February 2, 2012

Featured | IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Marvelous Things Photography New Blog

Friends, friends, FRIENDS! I can hardly contain my excitement....but I'm SO happy to announce that my brand-spankin-shiny-new-blog is HERE! This excitement is second only to how I felt when my website launched a few weeks back. It's just so fabulous to finally have an online home and presence that really represents who I am, and my brand so incredibly well.

SO. Why waste another moment here? (I mean, don't get me wrong, Blogger has been good to me these past couple of years. But it's time to move on...) Head on over there to get acquainted with the new loveliness and please update your subscriptions so you don't miss out on any future Marvelous Things shoots, updates, or excitement! :) And if you weren't previously subscribed to my blog....I think now might be a good time to change that! ;)

Thanks for all of your support, friends! I'm so excited to continue all of our interaction on the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment