Friday, February 12, 2010

2009: A Recap in Engagements


I think engagement shoots are a blast. I mean, who doesn't love love? It never gets old to spend time hanging out with two people who are entirely smitten with each other while getting the privilege of documenting their love story in its own unique way. And it's especially fun when a couple happens to be made up of two very good friends.

Meet Paul & Lily, my amazing friends from Virginia. They were one of my favorite shoots from 2009 because it's so cool to see two awesome individuals fall in love and collectively become a really amazing couple.








[See more of their pictures, as well as some other engagement shots from last year here]

I'm definitely excited about the couples I'll be shooting in the upcoming weeks and months of 2010. Here's to love & marriage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment