Thursday, May 12, 2011

Featured | Jared & Samantha on Lucy Dylan Weddings

J&S (40)

I was so excited to see that the beautiful wedding of my friends Jared & Samantha was featured on Lucy Dylan Weddings, yesterday! The only thing I love more than getting to document gorgeous wedding days (especially of friends) is seeing others excited about them and wanting to share them so that even MORE people can experience the beauty and creativity that the bride put into her special day. So, special thanks to LDW for wanting to feature their wedding!

I loved reading the behind-the-scenes info that Samantha provided for the post. She's so talented and put so much thought into each detail - which really showed in the way everything turned out. Such perfect touches of elegance and class! But, don't listen to me ramble on about it, head over to the blog post and read what Samantha had to say!

J&S (31)


No comments:

Post a Comment