Monday, May 23, 2011

Marvelous Mondays | TeenPact National Convention

After the fiasco of missing last Monday's installment of Marvelous Mondays I'm proud to be bringing you today's post from Dayton, TN where I'm residing until Friday. What am I doing in Tennessee, you might ask? Well, I'd love to tell you, as it leads to the feature of today's post.

TeenPact National Convention

nclogo

That's right! It's TeenPact National Convention this week, and instead of sitting at home on the sidelines while my amazing husband helps lead a team of incredible staffers and hundreds of students, I have the privilege of tagging along. Not only is it great to see where the organization has come in the last several years (as I was heavily involved, myself, back in 2005 through 2007) but I get to see it through different eyes than ever before; as a photographer telling the story, not only of the week, but of the heart of the ministry. I'm so excited to be here and using my passion to pour into an organization that I'm also passionate about. If you don't know anything about TeenPact, take a few minutes to read up about it on their website. They really ARE changing lives to change the world. And to stay in-the-know on HOW, you can keep up with them on Facebook, Twitter and BEST OF ALL, watch the live stream of events going on this week here in Tennessee! There's a lot of excitement that you'll want to check out (speakers, live worship sessions, student presidential elections, and so much more!), so tune in whenever you have the chance. (Especially during Aaron Watson's session - I may be biased, but I know tons of people would heartily agree. My husband is one incredible speaker. :)

teenpact2011

This year's TeenPact Intern Team

Because this event is my entire focus for the week, I'm leaving it as the only marvelously featured item. It's that worthy, people! I hope you'll check it out, and you can definitely be sure I'll be sharing some photos from this week, after the fact. So stay tuned, friends, and thanks for taking the time to read about it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment